The K-State/LATHE Pursuit Materials are a great example of the many pursuit projects S571 has assisted McCarthy Building Companies with. This example includes 250+ pages with five tabbed sections: company profile, staff highlights and organizational chart, project examples and other important submittal requirements.
- Studio571 created a cohesive design document by utilizing master pages, style sheets, font hierarchy and a complimentary color palette. This was challenging since most of the information was sourced from a variety of contributors and each section includes very diverse and unrelated content.
- To give equal importance to all company products and divisions throughout the entire manual. All divisions were equally represented through the imagery. All product logos were displayed in equal proportion and integrated into the page design template and are visible in the bottom margin of every page.
- Created multiple conceptual designs for implementation. This allowed the client to combine design elements from multiple sources to create the desired look, feel and functionality.
- Production/Development: S571 implemented the design and functionality from conceptual design through the production process.
- Leading all meetings with agendas and tasks lists.
- Promptly answering email/phone correspondence.
- Informing client of project status or changes and keeping the project in scope, on schedule and on budget.
- Project close out including final tweaks, invoicing and client approval for sending to the print vendor, post-mortum checklist and client survey.